- When you purchase from us we will receive your name, address, contact number, email address and the items you have purchased, this information will be stored securely in our commerce system. We will only use your data to contact you in relation to your order unless you have opted to receive our newsletter.
- The information you give us will be used solely for the use of Jane Kent Studio, under no circumstances do we share this information with any third parties.
The data we collect at the checkout stage is transferred to securely to the following services, where it is stored securely in compliance with data protection laws. Foxy.io is the payment processing service,Our payment gateway is Stripe. These services collect transaction information including payment method and billing details in order to process your transaction. This data is used to ensure your transaction runs smoothly and so that we can get in touch with you in order to discuss your order and provide you with updates. The dateawe collect is as follows and is sent securely via Zapier to Airtable in order to efficiently process your orders. All data is only used to complete your transactions, it is not shared with any other third party than those listed here.
We collect the following data at the checkout stage in order to meet your order requirements.
This data can be removed at any time on request via email to email@example.com
www.janekentstudio.co.uk operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website, and blog posts/news/articles that may be relevant. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. The online processor used in this instance is Flodesk and this is where your data will be securely held.
- Subscriptions are taken in compliance with GDPR and on the lawful basis of consent, which will be digitally recorded by Flodesk.
- Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owner may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity includes; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
- In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, as well as GDPR regulations subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign.
- If you would like to remove your information after having signed up to Jane Kent's mailing list, please use the unsubscribe function mentioned in the paragraph above, or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will remove your information within 30 days honoring the right to be forgotten under the GDPR.
- You are entitled to see the information we hold, you can also amend and delete it too. If you'd like this information send your request to email@example.com